Lynn H Miw

| map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

The drink areas are disgusting

Went to get our drinks and the drink area was disgusting. The food was average, nothing to talk about.

User's recommendation: Stay away from outdoor drinks

Resolved

Cedar Point - Rude and disrespectful employees - Image 2
Cedar Point - Rude and disrespectful employees - Image 3
Cedar Point - Rude and disrespectful employees - Image 4
Updated by user Jun 06, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Amanda from guest services gave me tickets and fast pass too the park to make it right she was super helpful and made it right

Original review May 29, 2024
My buddy and I came to Cedar Point Park from six hours away on May 27th, 2024. We bought the meal pass and Fast Lane Plus; we both spent well over 300 dollars in the park, and I am very disappointed in the service I received.

Every worker I talked to seemed to not have any clue about what was happening or how to help. Several were extremely rude and disrespectful. One guy was even completely racist, telling my buddy, who is a minority, that he surrendered and put his hands on top of his head after we tried to buy a phone charger. Another lady working the Steel Vengeance even put her hands on us, shoving us to a lane.

It's safe to say that after the money I spent and then the service I received, I will not be coming back.

It's truly sad; this place has gone downhill. I was very disappointed in how I was treated and at the fact I couldn't even find a worker to talk to because everything closed at 8 sharp.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great rides
  • Good food
Cons:
  • Not worth it cost of fast pass
  • Rude workers
  • Clueless workers

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Go with caution the rides are great but is it worth the rude workers

Guest

None of this happened.. Nice try.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2536709

And who are you?

View more comments (1)
Stefanie H Yjm

To talk to them

Went to water park and bought tickets went in to get on first water ride and was informed park was shut down due to lightning.

They said 15 minutes and would reopen 45 minutes later still not open so we proceeded to speak to a manager to ask for a refund since we were not informed the rides were shut down when we purchased the tickets. If we would of been informed we would not have bought the tickets and would of stayed in Main park.

Why would you sell your customers your consumers tickets to a park that the rides are shut down.

That is the worst thing you could do you should be required to tell a paying customer spending 259.oo dollars on 4 tickets that all the rides are shut down.

At least give me the option to still buy the tickets or come back later.

But no u sold me the tickets then laughed in our faces that we could not be refunded or even given passes to a different day. So our 2 kids never got to enjoy the water park we paid for.

We did leave and come back a couple hours later and again the rides were shut down.

Why r u allowed to sell a ticket to a park that the rides are shut down?

How is that even good business

Never

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't go

Guest

They definitely did you dirty. Why not contact corporate directly by going to the actual website for them?

Lisa S Jfx
map-marker Weston, Florida

Cedar point has a lot of good ride options; however the park is very difficult to navigate even using the app. Cedar shores is also fairly difficult to navigate.

Please invest in signs in the park to guide traffic to specific ride loading locations. I have never been to a park that had no signs to route people to the ride they are trying to reach. Cedar Shores desperately needs more restrooms!

map-marker Westland, Michigan

Very helpful customer service

I had issues with the Mobil app. So I needed human assistance to navigate me through the new app and securities

Aziah Ihn
map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Slow service

The service at the ice-cream shops is insane. Is a cone in less than an hour too much to ask for? The workers are very slow and work like sloths, this is preposterous.

User's recommendation: Heck no

map-marker Strongsville, Ohio

Lost car key

I lost my key fob like an idiot, on the gatekeeper. Cedar point associates, security, and lost and found were AMAZING and found it for me. Great customer service and empathy all the way around.

map-marker Bellville, Ohio

Donation of tickets for a fund raising event on April 24,2024

They were able to give me information on their website concerning donating tickets for a benefit. Thank you

map-marker Bellville, Ohio

Donation of tickets for a fund raising event on April 24,2024

This is not a complaint I just was trying to reach someone for a possible donation for our upcoming benefit on August 14, 2024. It is for our Lifewise program in Continental Ohio. My name is Norma Fitzwater and you can reach me at 419-796-****.

Brenlee Xdv
map-marker Sandusky, Ohio

For a job

Would like to switch application to another department. Asked for return call have not received it yet. I have worked for cedar point twice before.

Cleotilde Wsi

| map-marker Lorain, Ohio

Pissed consumer

I'm a gold season pass holder for 2023. I wasn't able to visit the park for unseen circumstances.

Cedar Point refused to refund me for that pass.

But they refunded my brother's friend. How can Cedar Point refund one person and not refund all?

Kristina B Xsx

Can’t get a real person on the phone. Just wanted to renew ours pass for next year never had such a problem before

I only need to renew three gold passes and it tells me I have 6 items in my cart will not let me make any changes or see whet the other three items are

Preferred solution: My question answered and just get my pass renewed.

Alex M Cgh

For a pass

Your promotion for the gold pass is supposed to last till the end of the day, and I am in Los Angeles visiting my friend and it got cut off early so it wants me to pay 25 more dollars for my pass. Its still 9:39 here not past midnight.

I am a frequent customer of the amusement park and I am not thrilled by this. My contact is 419-708-****.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

map-marker Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Not worth it

Ive went to cedar point my entire childhood and teenage life. I have lived in Florida and havent been in years, went on a visit back to ohio, and I will never go back again.

Not worth the money. Costumer service said they dont have enough people working to have all the rides, they apologized for that. They still charge FULL price for tickets to a park that has maybe 50% of the rides and attractions open.

Even my favorite cheese on a stick stand was closed. Even the rides that were running had a really long wait because they werent running all the cars on the rides and everyone in the park was at that hand full of rides.

User's recommendation: Do not go

map-marker Ashburn, Virginia

Lost drivers license

I had been transferred to a couple of different departments with short wait times each. And each department has me on hold while they were checking their areas for my driver's license.

None of them could find it in their areas. As of today there have been no call backs from any department to follow up.

I have not found it as well. Thank you to each department for their concern.

User's recommendation: Keep careful attention as to where you are setting down any your belongings.

map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Lost drivers license

Used my credit card to buy 4 season drink cups across from the Merry go round. Thought I needed my license for ID.

That's the last I remembered having it. I've checked my whole house and my jeep, but haven't found it yet. I've called CP, but they haven't found it yet. Thank you.

If you do find it, please contact me. I'm a yearly pass holder and am on file.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article